Are you wondering what your donation to City Wildlife buys?
Would you like to make a donation of something specific in honor of someone?
The following list gives examples of how gifts of different amounts are typically spent. If you would like to make a donation for a specific item, we will do our best to spend it on the item listed or on something similar, if we should have a greater need for something else.
- $26.00 A Complete Blood Count (CBC) and Blood Chemistry for one critical patient on our in-house machine (contributed by members in 2021)
- $48.00 50 pounds of complete-nutrition duckling food
- $76.00 A brood-warming unit for young waterfowl
- $116.00 A months’ worth of medical oxygen for critical patients
- $226.00 50 pounds of mixed nuts in the shell for growing squirrels
- $539.00 An incubator for our smallest, most fragile newborns
To make a gift in someone’s honor, please include their name and address in the “Additional Comments” box on the donation page. We will send them a card to let them know of your gift (without mentioning the amount).
For those looking to contribute items that make a bigger impact, there are some pieces of veterinary equipment that we do not have but that would be very useful to our veterinarian and our patients.
$949.00 A Philips Respironics EverFlo Q oxygen concentrator for patients arriving in shock[DONATED] $995.00 A Vetcorder Pro System to monitor patients’ vital signs during surgery[DONATED]
- $4,900.00 A Clarion C7 Vet ultrasound machine for enhanced diagnostic capabilities
And thank you from City Wildlife and all the animals whom you help!