There are lots of ways to give to City Wildlife. Gifts of animal food and supplies are always appreciated. You can find a full list of items we need below. Since we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity all donations are tax deductible.
- Laundry detergent (No fragrance and eco-friendly)
- Paper towels (recycled preferred)
- Facial Tissues (recycled preferred)
- Toilet paper (recycled preferred)
- Dawn dishwashing soap
- Dish sponges
- Trash bags (4 gallon, 13 gallon, and 33 gallon)
- Nitrile or latex exam gloves (all sizes)
- Flat Sheets (no fitted sheets please)
- Infant blankets
- White copy paper (recycled preferred)
- Duct tape
- Dry-erase markers
- Plastic zip ties
- Rubbermaid plastic tubs
- Sturdy pet food bowls (all sizes)
- 1 gallon Ziploc bags
- Heavy leather work gloves
- Artificial (silk) flowers and vines
Depending on the season, we care for different animals and therefore have different needs for food. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in donating food and we will let you know what we need at that particular time.
We are also looking for businesses that are interested in donating services or supplies, please contact us for more information.
If you use Amazon regularly, please consider signing up for AmazonSmile and designating City Wildlife as your preferred charity. AmazonSmile will automatically donate to your charity when you purchase eligible items. There is no additional cost to you. To learn more, click here.